LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
kungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura about

Navy: SEAL
kungfupanda's Tacoma Gallery

How do you do it?
Old 04-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Click on user CP then its on the left side
Old 04-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
kungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura aboutkungfupanda has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Guys, I found it. That's my dog - Kung Fu Panda aka Panda!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to see more pics of your dog!!!!!!!!

HE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! PLease post some!
Old 04-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #6

Here you go:
Panda guarding my 2006 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Old 04-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #7

Panda

Here is Panda kicking back on the rails...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Old 04-24-2009, 05:47 AM   #10
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome dog.....that collar looks like it weighs 5 pounds.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #11

Thanks guys for the collar comments, I had this one dude saying the collar is gay! I was like cmon, do you know you are talking about one of the coolest breeds ever... look at GoBlue's comment....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...s-tacomas.html