Notices

My First Truck. I LOVE IT!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #1
REYN is on a distinguished road
REYN's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to REYN
Wink My First Truck. I LOVE IT!!!

Hey Bros,
Im a totally nube. I just signed up and now im posting here, and Just wanted to say Hey.

I love my Tacoma. I have Had it for about a month. It's my first Toyota, and my first truck. I just sold a 06 Suzuki GSXR, and wanted to get into something safer and reliable. Im graduating from college in the next few months and am in some debt, so i cant spend to much flow on the truck (cause I feel lucky to have found one in my budget). Im totally coachable, and I try to be humble, so if you can give me any input, Im super open. So far I have only been stuck twice (once in the snow on the way back from Reno, and once in sand at the beach)

Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HELLO!

Welcome to the forum. NIce Taco!!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Welcome to TW!, Good lookin taco.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, great first truck!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:15 AM   #6
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from West "By God" Virginia........nice Taco!
Old 04-24-2009, 08:38 AM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck. UCLA? Good move on getting the truck now. LOL. That's gonna be some debt. Welcome to TacomaWorld.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #8
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #10
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #11
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome~ UCLA!!! Good school. Congrats on completion (almost). I got so many years ahead of me. :/

You can do mods to your truck for pretty cheap. Look at the cheap mods section under mods and tutorial at the top of the screen. I think you'll like what you see.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #12
Desert Rat
AzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to allAzPrerunner05 is a name known to all

AzPrerunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Dude!
Nice Taco, glad to see another preRunner!
Don't worry, there is a whole bunch of free/cheap mods around that you can do if you want. If not it's still a grreeattt taco.
Have fun, there's lots of experience around these parts
Old 05-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #14
REYN is on a distinguished road
REYN's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to REYN
thanks guys. I feel welcomed.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #15
Ragin will become famous soon enoughRagin will become famous soon enough
Ragin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats on a new truck and graduating!....and joinin the debt club!..haha, its a lot fun! not really.