Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

4th Tacoma

Old 04-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
rpnkc is on a distinguished road
rpnkc's Tacoma Gallery
4th Tacoma

Bought an 09 Saturday. 4x4 access cab, SR5, TRD, Silver. This is my fourth Toyota since 1993. Looks like a great forum, glad you guys are here to help fellow enthusiasts.
Rick
Old 04-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, thats a lot of Tacomas!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, you can provide insight all across the board!

Welcome!
Old 04-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #5
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW !!!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #6
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum!!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Congrats on your 4th toy!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Congrats on your 4th toy!
X2 but from Georgia
Old 04-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #12
rpnkc's Tacoma Gallery
First change is to replace the fog lamps with yellow.
Will order fiberglass ARE shell soon. Also looking into leather seats.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #13
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Welcome! Got pics of all of them? It'd be great to see the progress from 93-09!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:41 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #17
rpnkc's Tacoma Gallery
pics??? have prints somewhere.
  1. 1991/Red with grey int./ split bench/ Ext. Cab/4x4/ 4cyl./ manual/ locking hubs....lighting struck 50y.o. Maple tree...fell on truck...sold to farmer for 1K. Unbelievably uncomfortable seats! bought used in '93. That red paint was the worst, would fade before dawn and wouldn't hold wax. This is before clear-coat.
  2. 1999/White with tan interior/Ext. Cab/ custom dual exhaust/ manual/ 4x4/ FB shell/ SR5/ TRD/ Bucket seats/ awesome truck! Unfortunately rolled it one night(4X) on black ice. Pics from tow lot while I was in ICU....don't really like looking at them. Bought used in 2000.
  3. Another 1999/ white with grey interior/ Ext. Cab/ 4x4/ FB shell/ was half fast repaired after front end collision/ bucket seats/ SR5/ TRD. Basically a duplicate of the previous '99...but not nearly as nice or tight. Put 130K on in less than 7 years. Bought used for $12K in '02...trade-in for $4K last week. Still had original clutch, original factory front pads, original Bilstein shocks. Highly disciplined maintenance...all drive train and coolant fluids, brake adjustments, tire balance and rotate. Came with green antifreeze in it! During my ownership I replaced timing belt, water pump, starter, one set of rear pads, and one u-joint. 1/3 of my annual mileage is on gravel/off road in the winter....very hard on vehicles. Had a set of Bridgestones that went 2x rated life....dealer couldn't belive it, but they knew me and my truck. After the roll-over....my driving habits changed significantly. This truck never spent one night in the garage or in my garage. Hard life and ran great when I traded it. The black fiberglass fender flares had faded to grey/white.
  4. 2009/ Silver with grey interior/ my first automatic since I started driving in 1980/ 4x4/ access cab/ SR5/ TRD/ factory tow package. Bought untitled "new" with 8K miles. Ordering an ARE CX shell. Wow is it quiet and comforatble comparared to my previous 3. Will also debadge it promptly, hate wax hassle. Thinking about leather seats?
My trucks are used 65 city and 35 real deal. Strong believer in OE parts(excluding lamps), always replace air filter with oil filter every 3K, and drain and replace all drive train gear boxes annually. ALso lube drive shaft every other oil change. Change coolant and plugs annually. The new one is in my garage. Kansas weather is brutal on vehicles.
I had the thought of waving the flag and getting a Z71 1/2 ton Chevy, test drove, nice trucks...but NOT a TACO!!!!!