Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Canadian Member

Old 04-28-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
se2schul is on a distinguished road
se2schul's Tacoma Gallery
New Canadian Member

Hi guys,

I bought a used 2006 Tacoma a few months ago and love the truck.
I was previously driving a 1999 Ford Ranger. Compared to the Ranger, my Tacoma feels like a luxury car. I absolutely love it. Most of the time I think how well things are thought out compared to the ranger.

Anyway, I recently had a little problem with my roof molding and stumbled upon this forum by googling. I can't believe that there's an entire forum dedicated to Tacomas. Certainly wouldn't find that for Rangers.

Well, I'm from Canada, but I have a US Truck. Not quite sure if I'll have trouble with warranty issues. I've heard that it "should" be fine, but I guess we'll see.

Steve
Old 04-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
MTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdMTL Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

MTL Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi there Fellow Canuck!

Welcome to TW, there is tons of information here. Very addictive Forum!!!

As for the warranty issues, I also have an American truck(bought it new last may in Vermont), I have experienced no issues when getting it serviced at a local dealer.

Enjoy the truck and the site!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Steve,lots of great info here and a cool easy-going group as well.Congrats on the new Tacoma,you're gonna love that baby!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
Ktaco will become famous soon enoughKtaco will become famous soon enough

Ktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:21 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the East Coast.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 04-28-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome