Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Nuther n00b`

Old 04-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Nuther n00b`

Hiya, I just bought an 09 Tacoma TRD SR5 double-cab short-bed with all the bells and whistles. Charcoal gray. I LOVE it! I might try to do some light 4-wheeling with it this weekend up in the mountains.

The dealer insulted me with the first offer they made including my trade-in. But I stuck to my guns and the research I had done and actually made $100 on my trade-in vs. losing $5k like they initially offered. Took walking out the front door on the 3rd try for them to concede

Next year I plan on putting on the TRD CAI and exhaust system to get some better mileage. I don't intend to turn this into a full-blown off-road vehicle. It will be mostly road/highway driven with the occasionaly fun off-road.

Ken Hans aka Kenobe
Old 04-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW man!
Old 04-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice job on the deal, you earned yourself a beer!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #6
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll have more questions about the truck as time goes by. I've done some reading and I do have the 3-leaf spring, you lose 290 pounds-sticker-thing. Ah well, suits my needs for now