Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

09' 4wd 6spd AC TRD Offroad

Old 04-30-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
Naga418 is on a distinguished road

Naga418's Tacoma Gallery
09' 4wd 6spd AC TRD Offroad

Getting ready to leave the office and go pick up my new 09' Tacoma 4wd Access Cab, 6spd, TRD Offroad Pk right now!

I am pretty pumped to say the least. I have owned a ton of vehicles over my 42 years including. The Toyota products I have owned are 93' Tercel, 88' 4Runner 4wd, 98' 4Runner 4wd, wife's current 07' FJ 6spd awd, but none has me as pumped as my new Tacoma.

I have already learned a lot from the forums here and look forward to many years of use from both the truck and the forums.

If your in Houston and see a Silver Streak Tacoma with a dealer tag give me a wave
Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy your new Tacoma and welcome to TacomaWorld!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
You'll love it. Congrats on the new purchase. I wont see you driving around in Texas, but here is a from CA
Old 04-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery

Welcome to TW & congrats on your new tacoma
Old 04-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Wooowoooo Anotha Texan!!!

Welcoem to the forum!! !!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #7
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
congrats and welcome form SC, i will be in texas soon b/c my friends cousin just got drafted to the dalas cowboys
Old 04-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #8

Naga418's Tacoma Gallery
100 miles each way to pick up my truck today and it was worth every minute. The drive home was magical. I can't wait to get it on some dirt this weekend. I am not a "mudder" type of guy, but I race offroad motorcycles so just about every other weekend year round I am on a ranch somewhere and many times that means road, washouts, etc... to use my 4wd on. After driving today I may go looking for more places to use the tools I now have.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Don't forget to post pictures.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
well some1's gonna say it so why cant it be me??
Old 05-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #11

Naga418's Tacoma Gallery
Of all places to use 4wd first... Went to the local Polish Fest tonight and parking was packed. If you watch the news may know that Houston got a lot rain and flooded last week. Well the back half of the grass parking area was open, but real soft. The Tacoma and I parked back there with no problems getting in and out. Hardly spun a wheel even though it was real soft and the grass was slick. Range Rover guy who parked next to me slipped around a bit getting back there I think mainly due to the weight of his truck and being much more top heavy. Great truck!!!