Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Noob from Charleston, SC

Old 04-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Noob from Charleston, SC

Hey everyone, been lurking for awhile now but figured that I would join in on the fun.

Picked up my Taco yesterday (4/29/09)

2009 Double Cab 2WD V6 Shortbed
Super White
TRD Off-Road and Tow Package

I like to think that I got a great deal. After the dealer and I agreed on a price I received a call. They found a vehicle but it had the 6 disc changer, TRD floor mats, DTRLs, and Toyo Protection. Was told that I would get it for the same price but it would have about 500 miles on it. When I went to pick it up it only at 250. Needless to say I was happy.

Hope to learn a lot from everyone here, I am sure that I will.

Hopefully I will be able to put the Toytec Ultimate Kit with Total Chaos UCAs on in the next year or so. Time will tell.

Later,

e
Old 04-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome from Lexington,SC!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW from Columbia
Old 04-30-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Upstate SC (York)
Old 04-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from rock hill,sc!!! when you decide to install the lift....bring it on up here....we'll get it all installed for ya!!
Old 04-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
welcome from lugoff sc
Old 04-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
welcome from rock hill,sc!!! when you decide to install the lift....bring it on up here....we'll get it all installed for ya!!

Yeah!!!! Another SC Mod Day.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it looks like we're having an SC meet...in this thread
Old 04-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
South Carolina Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
thats cool with me
Old 04-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgraner09 View Post
Yeah!!!! Another SC Mod Day.
gotta do another very soon.....cv's for my truck, and gotta install your lift enhancers.

Quote:
sweet!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #11
South Carolina Member

Quote:
gotta do another very soon.....cv's for my truck, and gotta install your lift enhancers.

sweet!!!
yeah dude i got to get them on before i come and get my tires put on
Old 04-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #13

Quote:
yeah dude i got to get them on before i come and get my tires put on
we may need to do them saturday then....or whenever, just let me know. i got nothing going on right now.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #14
South Carolina Member

Quote:
we may need to do them saturday then....or whenever, just let me know. i got nothing going on right now.
well i have to work till 4 on saturday so i mean i can come down after i get off work and pick my rims up

install my lift enhancers

and then sometime next week get my tires put on

if thats good with you
Old 04-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #15

Quote:
well i have to work till 4 on saturday so i mean i can come down after i get off work and pick my rims up

install my lift enhancers

and then sometime next week get my tires put on

if thats good with you
2nd thought bro.......saturday is Leila's birthday. almost friggin forgot. we are gonna be gone to eat and all before the people start going out for the 4 proms that will be going on around here.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
2nd thought bro.......saturday is Leila's birthday. almost friggin forgot. we are gonna be gone to eat and all before the people start going out for the 4 proms that will be going on around here.

and then?

giggity
Old 04-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #17
South Carolina Member

Quote:
lol thats straight dont want to forget he bday dude you would be in some deep shit
Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #18

Quote:
and then?

giggity

definitely gonna be some giggity going on after we get back home!!
Old 04-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #19

Quote:
lol thats straight dont want to forget he bday dude you would be in some deep shit
yeah.....no kiddin!!!!! she'd have my nuts!! whenever after saturday then....just let me know. we can get your lift enhancers installed.

to the other people.........sorry for the apparent thread jacking.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
definitely gonna be some giggity going on after we get back home!!
You shouldnt have told him that....Be expecting a call in the middle of said "Giggity"....