Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello

Old 05-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
mick6 is on a distinguished road

mick6's Tacoma Gallery
Hello

Hi all, just became a member today and wanted to say thanks for all the great info on here. Just picked up a 2008 Tacoma TRD Sport D/C a month ago and love it. Def have to get the I pod in the truck and like the wet okole seat covers. Will post some pics soon.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
mick6 is on a distinguished road

mick6's Tacoma Gallery
Reading the site is easy.....its the money! Always the hard part.....
Old 05-01-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum!!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #6
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #9
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Welcome! Got pics of it?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #10
fuzznuts is on a distinguished road

Army: grease monkey 63B
fuzznuts's Tacoma Gallery
i just got my frist tacoma but i am deployed right now so i am waiting to drive it.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #11
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick6 View Post
Hi all, just became a member today and wanted to say thanks for all the great info on here. Just picked up a 2008 Tacoma TRD Sport D/C a month ago and love it. Def have to get the I pod in the truck and like the wet okole seat covers. Will post some pics soon.
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzznuts View Post
i just got my frist tacoma but i am deployed right now so i am waiting to drive it.
Welcome to TW, and thanks for your service.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #12
fuzznuts is on a distinguished road

Army: grease monkey 63B
fuzznuts's Tacoma Gallery
okay how do you PM someone go ahead and say it newbie
Old 05-01-2009, 01:12 PM   #13
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzznuts View Post
okay how do you PM someone go ahead and say it newbie
See that little blue icon at the bottom left of each post? you can quickly PM somebody from there.

You can also go to your Control Panel and find a link along the left that says "send new message" (in the Private Messages section) and type in a person's name.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site Mick! Congrats on the truck. Start the mods!