1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another noob here

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Kyoujin, May 2, 2009.

1. May 2, 2009 at 5:40 AM
    Kyoujin

Kyoujin [OP] More Cowbell!

Member:
    Copperas Cove, TX
    Vehicle:
    Waiting for my car lease to end in October.
    First thing will be the stereo and an OBA system so I can get those air horns installed. Giggity!
    Howdy everyone. I'm Josh. I currently do not have a Tacoma, but I want one bad! My father in law will probably hate me for not getting a GM vehicle, but oh well. :) I've always been a fan of Jap vehicles....had 5 Honda Accords (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and a 7th gen), had a Ranger in there somewhere, a few motorcycles (still have my VTX) and a Jeep Wrangler. I loved that thing. I would like another Jeep but with kids it isn't practical. That and I want to be able to haul stuff if I need to, so a truck it is and I've always loved the Tacoma's styling. I'm basically here to get info so I can make an informed decision when I turn the 06 Accord Coupe lease back over to Honda in October, and I'm sure I'll stick around after that as well. :) Anyways, look forward to contributing to to board and learning lots. Take it easy.

Josh

2. May 2, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    Don G

Don G Old Goat

Member:
    Southern Tier New York
    Vehicle:
    "08" Tacoma Access Cab TRD Sport 4X4
    Welcome to the wild and wacky world of Tacomania from upstate New York! ! !!:)

3. May 2, 2009 at 6:11 AM
    neslerrah

neslerrah Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    :wave:hello & welcome to TW:wave:

4. May 2, 2009 at 8:20 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Off Road DCSB
    Stock. Purchased 2/17/19. Cement!
    You won't go wrong here. Get as much info as you need so you can buy your tacoma the sooner the better. :D Welcome to TacomaWorld (even if you don't have a taco yet).

5. May 2, 2009 at 8:44 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Welcome to TW! Good luck getting your own Tacoma. They are great trucks.

6. May 2, 2009 at 8:46 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    Welcome to TW, this will give you a chance to start saving and planing for mods!
    :cheers:

7. May 3, 2009 at 5:33 AM
    Kyoujin

Kyoujin [OP] More Cowbell!

Member:
    Copperas Cove, TX
    Vehicle:
    Waiting for my car lease to end in October.
    First thing will be the stereo and an OBA system so I can get those air horns installed. Giggity!
    LOL. Money for mods. That's funny. :) It seems my 4 year old takes most of that from me. Maybe when she's on her own I'll be able to get parts for it! Kids are expensive pets.....

My motorcycle will testify to the lack of fundage for mods....I've had this one for working on 3 years and all I've done is a set of turn signals, a home made side mount license plate, a set of Kuryakyn lizard lights and an exhaust system (but it was tacked on to the cost of the bike when purchased). Anyways....yeah..... :) Looking forward to getting all kinds of good info here. I was on a few other boards first, but none of them were near as active as this one. Glad I found ya'll. :D

Josh

Products Discussed in

To Top