Notices

Another noob here

Old 05-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
More Cowbell!
Kyoujin is on a distinguished road

Kyoujin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyoujin
Another noob here

Howdy everyone. I'm Josh. I currently do not have a Tacoma, but I want one bad! My father in law will probably hate me for not getting a GM vehicle, but oh well. I've always been a fan of Jap vehicles....had 5 Honda Accords (3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and a 7th gen), had a Ranger in there somewhere, a few motorcycles (still have my VTX) and a Jeep Wrangler. I loved that thing. I would like another Jeep but with kids it isn't practical. That and I want to be able to haul stuff if I need to, so a truck it is and I've always loved the Tacoma's styling. I'm basically here to get info so I can make an informed decision when I turn the 06 Accord Coupe lease back over to Honda in October, and I'm sure I'll stick around after that as well. Anyways, look forward to contributing to to board and learning lots. Take it easy.

Josh
Old 05-02-2009, 06:51 AM   #2
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the wild and wacky world of Tacomania from upstate New York! ! !!
Old 05-02-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
You won't go wrong here. Get as much info as you need so you can buy your tacoma the sooner the better. Welcome to TacomaWorld (even if you don't have a taco yet).
Old 05-03-2009, 06:33 AM   #7
More Cowbell!
Kyoujin is on a distinguished road

Kyoujin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyoujin
LOL. Money for mods. That's funny. It seems my 4 year old takes most of that from me. Maybe when she's on her own I'll be able to get parts for it! Kids are expensive pets.....

My motorcycle will testify to the lack of fundage for mods....I've had this one for working on 3 years and all I've done is a set of turn signals, a home made side mount license plate, a set of Kuryakyn lizard lights and an exhaust system (but it was tacked on to the cost of the bike when purchased). Anyways....yeah..... Looking forward to getting all kinds of good info here. I was on a few other boards first, but none of them were near as active as this one. Glad I found ya'll.

Josh