Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Jumping from frontier to taco

Old 05-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
artilleryman77 is on a distinguished road
Army: 13 Series
artilleryman77's Tacoma Gallery
Jumping from frontier to taco

Just got promoted and ready to trade in the nissan and get the taco of my dreams. great site!
Old 05-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great! Someone else saw the light! Welcome
Old 05-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
Soundwave has a spectacular aura aboutSoundwave has a spectacular aura about

Soundwave's Tacoma Gallery
what kind was your old Frontier?
Old 05-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats on the promotion!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HELLO!!! Welcome!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
The One, The Only
da0023 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
da0023's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, i am also a newbie to tw, but not to tacomas. you will definelty be pleased with your new tacoma, matter of fact you will be kicking yourself for not have owning one sooner.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #8
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I remember the days... I had a 1998 Nissan Frontier SE 4X4. Bought in Dec. of 97. It was an awesome truck, but this TACO does laps around the Frontier. Good Decision. Welcome to TacomaWorld and congrats on the promotion.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #9
artilleryman77 is on a distinguished road
Army: 13 Series
artilleryman77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
what kind was your old Frontier?
I have a 2006 Frontier XE. It is a good truck, i purchased it when gas was spiking and was attracted to the four banger and manual tranny, but i have always wanted the tacoma. After i did some research, the MPG isnt much different. Still havent settled on a package yet, but the dealership here in Olympia, WA has a great stock when i do decide.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #12
jaybird is on a distinguished road
jaybird's Tacoma Gallery
aw yih! welcome to TW! Am I allowed to say welcome? I haven't even been hazed yet!...and I used the thrifty "TW" shorthand!
Old 05-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #13
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-12-2009, 03:39 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.