Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New B Here

Old 05-03-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
cntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to behold

Name: Pablo
cntmdc's Tacoma Gallery
New B Here

Hello to all,
I just stumbled over this website for Tacoma owners and it looks cool with lot of information. I just purchased my third Toyota truck since 1997, this is my second Tacoma (my first was a 1997 Pre-runner Ext. Cab 4 cyl.) which I used for by pool business and kept it factory other than Nerf bars and wheels.My follwing truck was a 2006 Toyota Tundra quad XSP package which had all the factory upgrades so nothing was changed on it. On my 2009 model I would like to tweak it to my specs.I just added abillet grill kit and bug beflector for the hood, I want to raise the suspension 3"'s with the Toytec lift kit and change my wheels etc. I hear that intall is easy any suggestions.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TacomaWorld. Yes, you are right. This site is a plethora of information. One mod at a time is my suggestion. So slow down there buddy... Haha. I'd submit a separate thread for each mod, but try a search first. Lots of options and especially pictures. Post some. Laters from San Diego.