Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

hey Folks

Old 05-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
steve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to all

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
hey Folks

Glad to be here .Have bunches of ??to ask ltr .ill have her next week

Old 05-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! This site will cost you more money, run
Old 05-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
steve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to all

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Great looking truck! This site will cost you more money, run
Money wont be a problem here . .I already want upgrade stereo system and other stuff ,its gonna be my huntin buggy.Have a lot of ?? for yall ltr .
Sho-nuf gonna be fun doing the upgrades i want.
Thnx fer the warnin anyhow .lol
Old 05-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #5

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
like said I plan on doing lots of upgrades .so build my truck from stereo to exterior.

Thankx for the welcome folks .ill enjoy myself and get aquainted here .
Old 05-03-2009, 10:17 AM   #6

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
side view of the taco 30k miles on her
she has some kind of turbo also
Old 05-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride!
Old 05-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #8

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Nice ride!
I did drive her ,she will do the job i hope .Does need new tires and rims .has 35s on her now .thinkin on droppin down to 33s .I needed a new taco for my woods truck .my dually dont fare to well in the mud .

A side note .Ive only had diesel motors ,so gassers are new to me .as far as upgrades.

Thnx fer all yur help in the future .
Old 05-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man... Nice ride. You've got a great start. Welcome to TacomaWorld. Sweet lift.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #10

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Yeah man... Nice ride. You've got a great start. Welcome to TacomaWorld. Sweet lift.
Its a one owner truck and 6'' lift with 20s & 35s .I like it so far .My first gasser .
Thnx steve r
Old 05-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #11
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
turbo?
Old 05-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #12

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
turbo?
got some kinda turbo in it with dual exhaust .Ill post pics of it when i get her next week.All i know its quick for what it is 6cyl.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #13
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i think i know what your talking about....aero turbine exhaust. not a turbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3VbwUDVEtU
Old 05-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #14

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i think i know what your talking about....aero turbine exhaust. not a turbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3VbwUDVEtU
that thing on top of the motor is a turbo i believe .