Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello.. new Tacoma owner here

Old 05-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
Inundated is on a distinguished road
Inundated's Tacoma Gallery
Hello.. new Tacoma owner here

Just picked up a new 2009 Magnetic Gray Metallic DBL Cab, SR5 4X2, TRD Off Road "Extra Value", Towing Package. Reasonable deal, $24,700 + Tax (MSRP was $28,724)

So far, so good.

Now to scour the forum for the best deals on:

- Running boards
- iPod Interface
- Bike Mounts (in bed)
- Tonneau cover (possibly)
- Cargo Divider (possibly)

I'll likely get the windows tinted next weekend, extremely light (60%) ceramic, likely the front sides and windshield. I've done the same setup in my last 4 cars and you can't even tell the windshield is done. The heat reduction of ceramic tint is quite dramatic.

Glad to be a Tacoma owner

PS: I was considering the Ridgeline and Titan. After lurking here a bit, the Tacoma was a no brainer and the fantastic "colors" thread really helped me in my color choice.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #2
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:42 AM   #4
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
hey welcome and an idea for your bike rack:
you need 2 or 3 or 4 of these: http://www.bikesomewhere.com/bikesom...3983/18984?g=1

and a pressure treated 2x8 and 2 stainless steel screws per mount and just set it in the little crevace ontop of the tire well in the bed of the truck, i carry all of my bikes this way and the way that they set in there you can close the tail gate and put all of your luggage under the bikes because they are up about 8"

Just an idea and a hell of alot cheaper than the toyota ones
Old 05-04-2009, 06:46 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum..... check out "the list" link in my sig... Lotta stuff there
Cargo Gate Load divider - $120.95
http://www.truckchamp.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4421

Glad to have you!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:35 AM   #7
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inundated View Post
Just picked up a new 2009 Magnetic Gray Metallic DBL Cab, SR5 4X2, TRD Off Road "Extra Value", Towing Package. Reasonable deal, $24,700 + Tax (MSRP was $28,724)

So far, so good.

Now to scour the forum for the best deals on:

- Running boards
- iPod Interface
- Bike Mounts (in bed)
- Tonneau cover (possibly)
- Cargo Divider (possibly)

I'll likely get the windows tinted next weekend, extremely light (60%) ceramic, likely the front sides and windshield. I've done the same setup in my last 4 cars and you can't even tell the windshield is done. The heat reduction of ceramic tint is quite dramatic.

Glad to be a Tacoma owner

PS: I was considering the Ridgeline and Titan. After lurking here a bit, the Tacoma was a no brainer and the fantastic "colors" thread really helped me in my color choice.
Awesome, I am new here too, its good to see new folks coming in everyday. Good deal as well, I got something very similiar.

09 White DC 4x2 SB, Off-Road, Tow, 6 Disc, Floor Mats, DTRLs, and Toyo Protection for $24.7K OTD.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:44 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Congrats on the New truck & happy modding!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to have you on board. Welcome to TacomaWorld. Congrats on the truck too.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #12
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
welcome congrads on the 09 youll love it