1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Icon Stage 4 rear lift problems

Discussion in 'New Members' started by emonster92, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Feb 1, 2015 at 11:03 AM
    emonster92

emonster92 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eman
    Houghton
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD DBL cab Tacoma
    Headunit, All speakers, roof light bar, spot lights, head lights, voltmeter, seat covers, under glow, step bars
    Hello everyone,

This is my first post because I usually just stalk everyone else's post lol. I just got a full icon stage 4 lift put in and the rear did not lift up enough for me to fit my 33" tires. I had the lift done at the toyota dealership. When I went to talk to the tech about the issue he said that he had adjusted my front shocks so that they would fit my new tires and rims and when he set it down the back end was sagging a lot lower then the front. I did have them install two new steal bumpers from CBI but I don't feel like that should be enough weight to make it sag that much. I will throw some pictures in so you guys can see and let me know what you think. I just ordered a 1.5" rear block and in the summer I will replace it with the full OME leaf package.

lift package:
    http://iconvehicledynamics.com/shop...-toyota-tacoma-suspension-system-stage-4.html

0131151434.jpg
    0131151428.jpg
    0131151428a.jpg
    0131151428b.jpg
    received_10153061549479161.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top