1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member with [new old] 2001 Toyota Tacoma 2001 4x4.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by sp1858, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Feb 5, 2015 at 10:14 PM
    sp1858

sp1858 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    Might as well make a post. As a member of Anandtech forums since it was started I do not do this much.period. Unless I can be of help. And unfortunately will be looking more than I am posting. Looked for two years and finally found an old Taco, they don't seem to pop up much around San Angelo, TX. I started with basic cleaning and checking brakes and such, will post pictures later. 232k miles with cold air and hot heat, with a new double din head unit w backup. I was told the gentleman only used it to check stock tanks and to drive into town 4 times a week to play golf. Was told he never drove over 55, and believe it due to the speed of the rural community around here. Put in new sway bar bushings today and after looking have a number of them to do. Came with new 6 ply tires and 3 inch factory lift I presume. Parts that I need are terribly expensive and I am not really sure what I am looking for, just that it needs repair. Came upon a steal for some aluminium rims, that are now on the truck. Ive said too much already.
    Howdy Yall
    Steven

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015

Products Discussed in

To Top