Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Taco!

Old 05-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
jholland52 is on a distinguished road
jholland52's Tacoma Gallery
Talking First Taco!

Hey everybody so i have upgraded from a 01 gti to and 09 trd sport. Im open to any suggestions for mods I'm excited to get started on it. Let me know what the best mods are to start out with. thanks
Old 05-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Congrats on the new tacoma & happy modding....definitely people here who will help you spend your $$$
Old 05-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats..lift, wheels and tires are a start of course. I had to wait awhile for mine. Hopefully they'll be in this weekend. I was a GM man for the longest time, but have always liked the Tacoma since they hit the market years ago. Finally got my prerunner in 2007.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! There's to many to list. Just look around and I think you'll be happy with what you can find. So much info on this site. It's all personal taste.

Get the basics though:
lift
tires
performance to make it sound good.

That should be a good start. Enjoy.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck! 09's are bad ass! Welcome to TacomaWorld and greeting from Sunny San Diego man.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
heLLO !!! Welcome!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #7
well thanks for welcoming me! I think the first thing im gonna do is get exhaust.. im looking at the flowmaster 40 series, any other suggestions on this?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholland52 View Post
well thanks for welcoming me! I think the first thing im gonna do is get exhaust.. im looking at the flowmaster 40 series, any other suggestions on this?
welcome to tw!!!

the flowmaster 40 sounds great on the new v6 tacomas. dynomax and magnaflow sound pretty damn good too.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
welcome to tw!!!

the flowmaster 40 sounds great on the new v6 tacomas. dynomax and magnaflow sound pretty damn good too.
do you know what the size of the stock exhaust is i think it's 2" but i can't find any flowmaster exhausts thats small so will 2.25" work?
Old 05-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #11
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #12
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on your upgrade, its nice knowing you have such a bad ass truck isnt it?
The two mods i have done are the black head light mod and blacking out all my badges because im too broke to do anything else but lift is coming next. Those two are easy and make your truck look custom for just a little money
Old 05-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #13
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats and welcome!