Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Lookin for a new Taco

Old 05-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #1
mhendo59 is on a distinguished road
mhendo59's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin for a new Taco

Just wanted to say hello to all and how impressed I am with this forum. I find myself spending hours going through all the posts.

Although I'm new to this forum, I've been a Tacoma owner for some time now.

I have a 1999 Xtra cab v6 that I love but I am now looking to upgrade to a new double cab.

I am looking for a 4x4, 6 speed, double cab in the BASE model but I am having a hard time finding any double cabs in the base model, much less with a 6 speed manual trans.

I simply would rather not spend the extra $$$ on stuff I don't need.

I live in the Washington DC metro area so If anyone comes across one of these please give me a shout. I would be willing to travel quite a ways to get one.

Thanks to all.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HELLO!!! Glad you signed up!!

Welcome to the forum! Good luck in your search
Old 05-05-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
First. Welcome from a new member

Second. Its going to be a bitch to find a manual in the Dbl cab, i was looking also but to no avail, i love my taco anyways
Old 05-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site. Don't forget to post pics once you get that taco. Post pics of the 99' xtra Cab.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
mhendo59 is on a distinguished road
mhendo59's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

I've just found that the options for these trucks vary greatly from region to region.

Where I am (Wash DC metro area), there are very few double cabs offered in 6 speed manual tranny but I see there are many available in the south east region.

I may end up picking one up in the Carolinas.