Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Came over from CustomTacos

Old 05-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 05-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I have to admit, I visit CustomTacos about once every 3 months. Im on TacomaWorld everyday! You will love it here. Welcome to the club!
Old 05-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #7
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tacoma world. I hope you will find that everyone is nice and for the most part will be willing to answer your question. there are NO stupid questions.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #9
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #11
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
whats with the red nissan in ur sig??
its customtacos
not customtacosand1nissan

oh and welcome

edit: didnt see the xb in there too but still whats up with that??
Old 05-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum from Vermont
Its fun customizing your tacoma the way you want
Happy modding
Old 05-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I've got relatives in your neck of the woods. Like your sig pic. I get creeped out every time I drive over that bridge!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:42 PM   #15
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Let's put it his way...I own a crappy Mazda, 8 months after buying it I joined TW since I really wanted a Tacoma and now I visit and get better answers on this forum for my Mazda than on the Mazda forum! I love it here, you will too with time.

Welcome!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #18
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome. Here's a pic of my truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
whats with the red nissan in ur sig??
its customtacos
not customtacosand1nissan

oh and welcome

edit: didnt see the xb in there too but still whats up with that??
Yeah one was somebodys friend(the xb) and the other dude used to have a xrunner but sold it(the 300z)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Welcome to TW. I've got relatives in your neck of the woods. Like your sig pic. I get creeped out every time I drive over that bridge!
Yeah my truck hates that bridge it sways in the rear like crazy going over it.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome. Here's a pic of my truck.

Yeah one was somebodys friend(the xb) and the other dude used to have a xrunner but sold it(the 300z)

Yeah my truck hates that bridge it sways in the rear like crazy going over it.
Are those Jeep Cherokee wheels? Very unique.... Looks really good too
Old 05-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #20
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
sup dude im also on CT.