Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New From Florida What You Think?

Old 05-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Smokey69 is on a distinguished road

Smokey69's Tacoma Gallery
New From Florida What You Think?

This is my 2000 toyota tacoma prerunner. automatic, 2.7 4cyl., flowmaster exhaust, camo interior, 20's 33's, 3in. body lift, leveling kit, 5% window tint,

Future plans include euro front lights, billet grill, and change up interior a little..
What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
New From Florida What You Think?-clean.jpg   New From Florida What You Think?-interior1.jpg   New From Florida What You Think?-interior2.jpg   New From Florida What You Think?-interior3.jpg  
Old 05-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
Not His is on a distinguished road

Not His's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

I personally like more tire with my rims. I do like the camo interior though. My husband is a big fan of Mossy Oak. If I were you, I'd go higher with more tire to wrap around those big wheels.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck you got there. i like the CHROME
Old 05-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Did you do the camo headliner and door panels yourself or have someone else do it? I cant find no one to do my headliner like that here locally.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
Smokey69 is on a distinguished road

Smokey69's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks alot guys.. The dash is a vinal sticker pretty much you just have to have alot of patients to do it lol..
the headliner and doors i did myself not very difficult just time consuming..
and yeah i want to put it on thirty five's and keep the twentys
Old 05-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #11
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
hey, its still a nice truck, no matter how you cut it.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #12
hawkman is on a distinguished road

hawkman's Tacoma Gallery
not bad! welcome to TW!!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:05 PM   #13
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
yeah not a big fan of the rims but there have been WAY worse not bad

good lookin truck though
Old 05-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #15
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #16
Don Taco is on a distinguished road

Army: SGT, Veteran, Purple Heart
Don Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, I'm new myself. Nice ride.... I would put bigger tires, just if you would like it.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #17
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
nice and welcome to tw. post on
Old 05-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #18
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. That's a beefy dome light you got there. Looks like you've invested alot of yourself into your Tacoma. I dig it.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:28 AM   #19
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Nice to see folks from Florida here