Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello,

Old 05-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
AMECHIA is on a distinguished road
AMECHIA's Tacoma Gallery
Hello,

This is my first truck. I just got it one week ago. It looks and drives well. Tomorrow I'll put the rig to work pulling my utility trailer to get some firewood in town. Just a short haul.

I'm shopping around for a Tonneau cover, one that will lock, or tailgate lock, and also give me the option to install some kind of rack to carry a ladder and bikes occasionally.

My dealer had shims made for the front of the driver seat because I want more thigh support.

Hope to hear from some of the members.

LD
Old 05-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
AMECHIA is on a distinguished road
AMECHIA's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.