Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Georgia

Old 05-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
Riceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the rough
Riceman's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Georgia

I currently drive a 2004 FX4 Ford Ranger. Great little truck. I used to be in love with it, but now that i have started modding, some things are really pissing me off. Torsion bars (which are giving me ALOT of trouble) suck. Rear drums suck, and lack of aftermarket parts sucks.

To make the truck what i would want it to be would cost me about the same as... oh... say... trading for a Tacoma. Thought i would join up and educate myself.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW neighbor!

Alabamian here
Old 05-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
Riceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the roughRiceman is a jewel in the rough
Riceman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I saw this thread and laughed.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...front-end.html
Until i realized $1000 will actually do something to a Tacoma front end. You need at least $1500 to put a suspension lift on a Ranger.

Right now I'm liking a Gen 2 Access Cab 4x4. 4.0 or 2.7, doesn't matter.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Keep the ranger for the winter. Let that truck take the beating. Then open the garage door (like in back to the future) and stare at your tacoma before taking it out for a spin. Who am I kidding... get rid of the ranger. Do it now. Welcome to TW!