LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
mugenrios2k is on a distinguished road
mugenrios2k's Tacoma Gallery

Hi to all.

Just signed up could not take it any more not being a member.

Looking to buy a 2009 Pre-Runner 4x4 with the towing package in the coming weeks.

My brief background.

I am Mechanical engineer working for Boeing.
I have extensive experience tuning a number of cars (mostley imports like hondas, and nissans
with experience with the Greddy E- manage ULT, AEM, Hondata, Haltech.

This is my current main project ( My 2004 Honda S2000)
http://rides.importtuner.com/ride/11...000/index.html

Note this is the first AP2 S2000 (manufacture years 2004 and up) in the world with a Roots style supercharger. ( some Japanese companies said it could not be done; well we proved them wrong)
I am one of the individuals that helped design the hardware for the S2000 Roots supercharger and was the lead enginner that developed the engine management and fuleing solutions for the kit as well developed the base maps that are included on this kit.
I have close to 100miles of dyno dystance on Static X Motorsports (SXM) Dyno Dynamics Dyno.. BTW SXM is my sponsor for my S2000

The main reason for signing up is for some reasearch and data collection on after market products.

More so the engine manage options available for the 2009 Tacoma.
(I have not searched yet; but will be doing that as soon as I post this)
First thing I want to do is put the TDR supercharger on the truck with water injection ( if you did not notice I have a MP62 Roots on my S2000)

But instead of using the Factory Flash would attempt to intergrate the Greedy E-manage ULT into the install.

I look forwared to gettign into some very technical discussions with the smart people on this site.

-Mark
Old 05-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Go find that Tacoma and get to work on it.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-09-2009, 12:31 PM   #5
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
ah, another one from alabama. im dang close to huntsville. I used to be into hondas and acuras. I had a built old school integra (440whp). Good lookin S2K man.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
No more excuses! Go get it!
Greetings from San Diego. Welcome to TW!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:51 AM   #7
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from upstate New York! ! !!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
hey bud. I'm in huntsville too.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #10
mugenrios2k is on a distinguished road
mugenrios2k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
hey bud. I'm in huntsville too.

I also see Auburn in your location tag.

War Eagle 2003grad ME
Old 05-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
jaybird is on a distinguished road
jaybird's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! good luck finding the right truck!
Old 05-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #12
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenrios2k View Post
I also see Auburn in your location tag.

War Eagle 2003grad ME
It says Huntsville/Auburn. I'm in ME right now. Co-oping in hsv this summer.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HELLO!! Whoaaaa Sounds awesome....

Welcome to the forum!!!