Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey everyone

Old 05-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
Tacotwo is on a distinguished road
Tacotwo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I dont currently drive a Tacoma but may be buying one very shortly. I have a deal lined up and would like to get your thoughts. It's a 2006 trd sport double cab with 17k miles on it. the dealer is asking 21,900 for it. If anyone has any advice on things i may want to pay close attention to when looking over this truck please let me know, any help is appreciated =) . Also, are there any big difference between the 06 and 09?
Thanks all!
Scott
Old 05-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and i recently bought an 08 trd sport dbl cab prerunner and i paid 21k for it had 11k miles is the one your looking at 4wd
Old 05-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Good luck with the purchase.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
Tacotwo is on a distinguished road
Tacotwo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcomes ! This deal didnt work out unfortunately, they low balled me on my car . So the search continues. And no, it was not 4x4.
Cheers,
Scott
Old 05-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about that! You'll find your truck! Either way, you've got us hear to encourage you to go get one. Welcome to TW!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:53 AM   #9
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to upstate New York! ! !!