Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello All

Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Tacomake has a spectacular aura aboutTacomake has a spectacular aura aboutTacomake has a spectacular aura about
Tacomake's Tacoma Gallery
Hello All

Picked up a 2007 Double Cab TRD (Speedway Blue) in the fall of 2008.

Added a few mods:

• Installed Boost Mobile phone for vehicle tracking with free GATR Systems software (www.gatrsystems.com). Can set geofences, speed alerts, and hopefully soon let it handle my maintenace.
  • Did the mod to keep my power outlets on all the time.
  • Added electric Pop N Lock to tailgate
  • Added Access Limited Edition Toneau
Hoping to add the following soon:

• Install Cobra handheld CB and antenna.
  • Install additional lighting in floorboard and tie to overhead light switch. ??? Much to dark in the cab.
  • Install seat covers.

Maybe I can get some tips from you guys. If you have any questions about my mods let me know.

-Tacomake
Old 05-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-13-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, it's addicting like crack. Or so I heard, because I'm not into that kind of stuff. Lol.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 AM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Look for the thread by oakleyTRD on a possible buy on CB & antenna setup