Notices

Well Hello

Old 05-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Never enough toys
S1E675 is on a distinguished road

Army:
S1E675's Tacoma Gallery
Well Hello

Just doing the obligatory “New member” sign-up-thingy.

So I’m on my second taco, and been a Toyota fan for years. Found you folks a few weeks ago, and after much lurking decided I think I like this forum.

On my second Taco now, she is a 04 TRD SR5 4X4 and I think I’m in love! I will be doing some mods, but have other toys to get done first.

Thanks for all the insight and info.

And if I did this right, here's a pic.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! nice tacoma!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 05-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Welcome!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
thats a clean looking truck, very nice!
Old 05-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #9
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World
Old 05-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #11
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #12
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, man.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #13
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
He's got it down right! An introduction and a pic to boot. Welcome to TacomaWorld. Don't forget to post pictures of your mods.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #14
Never enough toys
S1E675 is on a distinguished road

Army:
S1E675's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Welcome to Tacoma World, clean ride......You wont run short on Mod ideas here. Might run short on cash though.
I’d have to say that truer words have never been spoken!

Thanks to all for the welcome! It’s been a while since I did the forum thing. I got tired of the whole E-PE***S thing, but after lurking here for a while, didn’t really see that. Great forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
He's got it down right! An introduction and a pic to boot. Welcome to TacomaWorld. Don't forget to post pictures of your mods.
I will post pics, but mods are a little down the road.
I am married with child, and one must prioritize one’s priorities!