Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member from North Fla

Old 05-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #1
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
New Member from North Fla

Hello all. I've been looking around for quite awhile now and figured it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Jason. I've been waiting for about 4 years to get a taco. Ever since Junior high I knew I wanted one. I'm 16 now by the way. Well enough with the bs now for the good stuff.

Here are some pics. The ones in the forest are from Jennings State Forest and the beach is Huegenot. I'm sure the locals are familar with both.
Attached Thumbnails
New Member from North Fla-stp60430-resize.jpg   New Member from North Fla-stp60440resize.jpg   New Member from North Fla-stp60463-resize.jpg   New Member from North Fla-stp60464-resize.jpg   New Member from North Fla-stp60467-resize.jpg  

Old 05-15-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man.

I don't know how far your drive is but if you're in the area then yeah check it out but honestly it's only sand. Don't get me wrong it's alot of fun I just don't want you to be disappointed.

Although there is this powerline road that's pretty sweet you can drive under the powerlines for about a mile. That's one of my favorite parts.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!! We are trying to get a small meet together Tommorow night @ Hooters on San Jose, you should come!
Old 05-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Thanks man.

I don't know how far your drive is but if you're in the area then yeah check it out but honestly it's only sand. Don't get me wrong it's alot of fun I just don't want you to be disappointed.

Although there is this powerline road that's pretty sweet you can drive under the powerlines for about a mile. That's one of my favorite parts.
You want a fun power line and some off road stuff- Come over my way- Eglin AFB has some great trails...including at least one huge power line run.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:56 PM   #6
Prepared for Bambi

I would love to go to Hooters unfortunatly I only have a permit, soon to have my license though. I know this may sound funny but I'll ask my mom if she'll go with me. Thanks for inviting me.

Boones I would like to check that out it sounds like fun. If I'm ever in the area I'll definatly check it out but once again right now i need a parent with me.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
Prepared for Bambi

I'm very comfortable with driving. My parents say I'm more than ready to get my license right now the only thing holding me back is some good ole' family politics. I drive everyday when I go out and cut grass. But thanks for the concern.

05Taco my parents are curious as to what time you had in mind sat night for Hooters.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know, most everyone is saying late afternoon. Sometime around 4pm or later?
Old 05-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #10
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
Prepared for Bambi

Hey 05,

I just talked to my parents and both of them would like to join. So I'm in with SanJose Hooters around 4 Saturday. Whenever you know more about the time let me know please.

Just curious, about how many other people are interested?
Old 05-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #12

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I think there will be about 5 other trucks there (myself included). I suggested 4pm. That's when I plan on heading out. Thinking about putting a can in Sea Foam in my truck Tomorrow.

You can PM me if you want my cell #.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #15
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck and welcome!
Old 05-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #17
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Have fun at Jennings.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:12 AM   #20
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW