Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I'm a Newbie

Old 05-16-2009, 06:26 AM   #1
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Newbie

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the TW Forum! Looks like some really cool stuff going on in here and I am glad to be a part of it! I just purchased a 2009 TRD Off Road Tacoma its Magnetic Grey and I cant wait to mod the HELL out of it!! I have 2000 bucks worth of stuff sitting at the house to install on it today when I go to pick it up from the dealer!! I will post a few photos and keep everyone posted on the progress!! Need anything, have questions or comments, I would be glad to listen!
Old 05-16-2009, 06:33 AM   #2
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from upstate New York! ! !!!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #10
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #11
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck! Welcome to Tacoma World! Glad to have you here.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:13 AM   #12
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Here it is fresh off the lot! I threw in a pic of the K&N I put on there and the throttle body spacer which is under dispute right now... I also did the upper and lower grille last night.... I used some gloss high temp paint to get everything covered behind the grille and it looks pretty clean... Also I found out how the snap screws work and how epoxy fixes things if they get broken!!
Attached Thumbnails
I'm a Newbie-img00034.jpg   I'm a Newbie-img00033.jpg   I'm a Newbie-img00035.jpg   I'm a Newbie-img00037.jpg  
Old 05-17-2009, 06:13 AM   #13
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 05-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #16
I put my extang revolution on yesterday... That was an iteresting install let me tell ya... Just got my Magnaflow on today and it sounds SAAAWWWEEET!!! Got it done at a local shop for $250 installed... They put a 5x8x20 inch magnaflow oval with a stainless rolled angle cut tip...

Movin right along I guess...
Old 05-22-2009, 04:41 AM   #17
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Start up a thread in the build section, you already have a great start on the mods! Congrats