Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Alabama

Old 05-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
bamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bamataco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Alabama

New member long time owner of Toyota's...3 Taco's, 2 Tundra's and 2 4runners...here to learn mainly about CAI products and what mods are
the best bang for the buck...currenty '08 4WD Silver Access Cab w/ Wet Okole Seat Covers in Camo Hardwoods Gray.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Im from Bama too about 60 miles east of Huntsville.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from huntsville
Old 05-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Auburn!
Old 05-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:33 AM   #9
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:55 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HeLLO .... Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-18-2009, 06:08 AM   #11
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME from the 'ham. Let's see your truck!
Old 05-18-2009, 06:14 AM   #12
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Phoenix. I used to live in Huntsville when I was a kid. Anyone go to Mountain Gap Elem. from '82 to '88?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:28 AM   #13
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Welcome from Phoenix. I used to live in Huntsville when I was a kid. Anyone go to Mountain Gap Elem. from '82 to '88?

They just renovated mountain gap
Old 05-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #14
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
They just renovated mountain gap
I'm sure it needed it. I moved from CA to Huntsville in '81 and they thought we were freaks. We wore Hobie shorts and Vans shoes -the slip on with checker board kind. They looked at us like we were from Mars back then but soon my Grandma was buying shoes and sending them to our us for our friends. After a few years a place started to carry them.

Is the Peddler Bike shop still there? I used to work there when I was 12 and the owner remodeled a little corner and put skateboards in there for me to build. It was a great time out there when I was growing up. We grew up with the Lees of Lee Builders and would go to their land a lot and ride motorcycles. Fun Times.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #15
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 46210 munitions system spec. F-4 phantom
wbhvacer's Tacoma Gallery
welcome just be careful Ive seen wallet shrinkage from this site. lol
Old 05-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #16
Bre2tSco2t is on a distinguished road

Bre2tSco2t's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, from Prattville. (Near Montgomery and Home of the New Bass Pro Shop)
Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa^^^^....We are pretty close
Old 05-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
I'm sure it needed it. I moved from CA to Huntsville in '81 and they thought we were freaks. We wore Hobie shorts and Vans shoes -the slip on with checker board kind. They looked at us like we were from Mars back then but soon my Grandma was buying shoes and sending them to our us for our friends. After a few years a place started to carry them.

Is the Peddler Bike shop still there? I used to work there when I was 12 and the owner remodeled a little corner and put skateboards in there for me to build. It was a great time out there when I was growing up. We grew up with the Lees of Lee Builders and would go to their land a lot and ride motorcycles. Fun Times.
Lee builders is still here. I wanna say the peddler closed about 6-8 years ago. That or it was bought out.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #19
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from San Diego and welcome to TacomaWorld!
Old 05-18-2009, 02:09 PM   #20
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see more peeps from AL here.