Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi There

Old 05-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
longbikez is on a distinguished road
longbikez's Tacoma Gallery
Hi There

Hi, I just got my second Tacoma due to my first truck being totaled by a young lady who was texting while driving. So now I have an 06 prerunner and it scares me when I get-on-de-gas!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World! Glad your ok!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Glad you're ok.Enjoy the new ride. & Welcome to TW.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:37 AM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:14 AM   #8
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:38 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome..........now we need pics, obligitory pics please, never enuff pics, how bout some pics?
Old 05-19-2009, 05:09 AM   #11
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #12
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
She's got some pep! Welcome to Tacoma World man.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #13
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Your location says Meadville...are you in PA?
Old 05-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Very glad you made it out alright! Welcome to the other world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Welcome..........now we need pics, obligitory pics please, never enuff pics, how bout some pics?
x2! Pics of the carnage and the new ride would be sweet!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:27 AM   #15
Thanks for the big Hello

O.K. O.K. I'll post some pix this weekend.
In the meantime has anyone had any luck with those firelight type bars on their Taco? I got one from AutoZone by Bully and it was crappy as well as non functioning. I couldn't see it lasting through one salt season. It got returned.
longbikez
Old 09-24-2009, 04:20 PM   #17
To Pittim who asked.Yes I'm in Meadville. In fabulous Crawford County, the only county to go Republican in the last election. sigh. I can't believe how much difference there is in the feeling of the ride between my old 05 and this new Prerunner. They are totally different but yet the same. Very curious! This is my first truck ever with an automatic trans and it is good. I know this, Ireally disliked the 05's clutch action. I never did get used to it and often stalled it on hills. I liked my old S10's clutch much better.
Longbikez
Old 09-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #18
Habitual line-stepper
elevin is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
elevin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Glad you're alright and kept the same good taste in rides...