LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Aloha all!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha all!

Aloha! New to the site and wanted to formally say hello.....

I'm a fellow car guy, but this is the first time I get to own a Toyota Tacoma. Very excited about it as it'll be a new project for me. Can't see where you can go wrong with a Tacoma. Good mileage, good price, good looking, mod-able, great resale value....

Here are some pics to get acquainted. I'm from Honolulu Hawaii. Love dogs, cars, fishing, golf, guns, hunting, etc....

Here's my little partner

Some of my home security

My better half & I

My cars

Nice site you all have here, thanks for sharing all the info!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
sweet vette. HI doesnt have enuf road for that car. How much hp in that monster.

You and the wife would be a good couple for a HI advertisment.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Auditech - IIRC Last dyno was just shy of 511/498 to the wheels I think. Did it about 2 years ago and have done only a pulley swap from 3.2 to 3.1 (Reichard) since. No new tuning, as I was keeping it nice and rich for street duty. Thanks for the kind words brother.

Tacoguy 05 - Mahalo! Cool site indeed.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:52 PM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Welcome to TW.Sweet ride you have there.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
Cpt. Bubbleguts

RidingonTRD - Thanks. It started as a business card, and eventually became my weekend warrior/paperweight. Haha. Wish I had more time to enjoy it.

Rhoppas - Hardly. Lot's of work, business is always tough (particularly now) which means many sleepless nights due to stress. I ain't complaining though. I'm blessed to have the things I do have. Grateful for the free time, friends, and family....Besides, what would the weekends be without a challenging work week? Hehehe

Joyaliv - Mahalo!
Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #10
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Kidd. Time for some mods now.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:04 AM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and im liking the firearms
Old 05-19-2009, 01:37 AM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #18
Cpt. Bubbleguts

Burgman - I haven't gotten a chance to snap pics of my new LWRC M6A2 in 6.8. You'd love that one. Also, got a new Remington 870 with the Speedfeed IV stock on it. Perfect back up for my shorty Mossberg.

m_Yota - Wassup bro. I've been browsing the various mod threads for almost a week now. I can tell this Tacoma will end up being a money pit just like every other auto I've got. Haha, I ain't complaining though.

Brianr - Mahalo for the welcome!
Old 05-19-2009, 03:28 AM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
youll find that alot of members here are gun lovers
Old 05-19-2009, 03:48 AM   #20
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha, welcome aboard. Looks like the stress of the business week definitely has it's rewards. Stress, in Hawaii, not sure I can wrap my head around that one, lol. Just kidding. Know the cost of living in paradise can't be easy but the payoff, woohoo! Ummmm, we're gonna be needin more pics upinheeya tho, way more pics. Didn't catch the Taco,homestead or the beaches etc. Live it up, it's what it's all about. Excellent setup you got going there! Enjoy..........