Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello everyone

Old 05-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
Mac2118 will become famous soon enough
Mac2118's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everyone

I finally signed up on the forum. I've been lurking for awhile.

I picked up a 2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 regular cab from my grandfather. My grandmother didn't want him driving a 5 speed, so he made me a nice deal on it. It's a very fun truck to drive, even with it's 153k miles. My other vehicle is a 2007 Honda Civic Si.

I decided I needed some new tires, so I ordered Firestone Destination M/T 265/75R16's, they should be in tomorrow.

Pics:

My car:

Old 05-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Welcome to TW!
Old 05-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #6
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vehicles and Welcome to TW from another PA'er.

My buddies got a 08 Si sedan. One day his battery completely died and the alarm would go off anytime the door was unlocked (I guess the car could start with the secuirty system still on.)

Whenever we were just about to drive thru campus, i unlocked my door and the alarm went off as we were driving through campus. He was piiiisssed haha.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
Mac2118's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from the DuBois area. it's about 15 minutes north of Punxutawny (groundhog that always gives us 6 more weeks of Winter every February)

I like my little civic. I'm saving up for a turbo kit right now since Hondata released a nice tuning option for the k20z3 engines
Old 05-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
Banjong is on a distinguished road
Banjong's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all,

Just got mine last February. it's an 09 TRD DCSB.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rides. I really love the Civic Si! Did I say that? Welcome to TacomaWorld.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #11
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Welcome!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #12
Mac2118's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot I had these pics:

If you look on the right hand side, we drove down that hill. I would say it was about a mile straight down.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #14
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #15
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Those are the pics we love to see! Looks like a lot of fun!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:10 PM   #17
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Great pics of your truck & car! I own an old 97 Del Sol Si, love the 38 mpg!
It doesn't look as nice as your Honda though....