Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

How to use the Search function

Old 05-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #41
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Search is awesome and easy to use , THANKS BOB
Old 05-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #42
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whopper View Post
i cant find a dam thing useing it its hard to use and doesent work well
Its reely hard to serch if u spel like that
Old 05-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #43
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Its reely hard to serch if u spel like that
Old 01-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #44
emeraldcity is on a distinguished road
emeraldcity's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, helpful
Old 04-09-2013, 07:33 AM   #45
DBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
DBWrecks's Tacoma Gallery
This was extremely helpful. Thanks for the searching tips.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #46
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.95 View Post
how do i set a a profile icon? sorry im new to the site
You mean an avatar ?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #47
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.95 View Post
how do i set a a profile icon? sorry im new to the site
If you mean your avatar (like my evil monkey), then Control Panel->Edit Avatar.

Then browse to the picture you want to use. It has to be small (100x100 pixels) and less than 30kb. You can also point it to a web picture using the URL of the picture. It has to be to the picture and not just a web page (e.g the url should end in .gif or jpg)
Old 05-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #48
goldstar is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
goldstar's Tacoma Gallery
got a misfire engine lite blinking on and off Then turns off completely and everything runs smooth...What could be the solution?
Oh ...got 430,742miles but I have done the maintenance..can't get a handle on this one
Old 05-15-2013, 08:36 PM   #49
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldstar View Post
got a misfire engine lite blinking on and off Then turns off completely and everything runs smooth...What could be the solution?
Oh ...got 430,742miles but I have done the maintenance..can't get a handle on this one
I'd ask in the 1st gen forum. You'll more likely find someone who can answer this. Most members don't look in here.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #50
T berger is on a distinguished road
Army: '88-'91 D co 3/187 (11H)
Name: Tony
T berger's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get the search tool to work on my Kindle. When I hit the search field it launches my keypad but then instantly it goes away so I can't type anything in... Is this a common issue with tablets or Kindles? Very frusterating!!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #51

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T berger View Post
I can't get the search tool to work on my Kindle. When I hit the search field it launches my keypad but then instantly it goes away so I can't type anything in... Is this a common issue with tablets or Kindles? Very frusterating!!
That happens with the full site on Iphone or Ipad too
Old 08-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by T berger View Post
can you hit the "Advanced Search" link instead of the search box? It will take you to a TW web page specifically for searching.

Here's the direct link to the search page.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/search.php
Old 08-26-2013, 06:46 AM   #53
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
I "searched" and found some good tips on this thread.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #54
T berger is on a distinguished road
Army: '88-'91 D co 3/187 (11H)
Name: Tony
T berger's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks Robert! The advanced search works. Now I'm certain to loose hours upon hours on this forum