Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from Florida

Old 12-12-2006, 08:16 PM   #1
Reapergm is on a distinguished road
Reapergm's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from Florida

Whats going on. So I just got my first pickup.. Ill post a pic later, but its the Indigo Ink, DCab, TRD Sport 4x4, shortbed, with JBL. I love it. Awesome truck. Im a Marine stationed in Pensacola going through flight school. With all the moves to different bases, it saves alot of pains in the rear. Now I want to start adding stuff. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 12-12-2006, 09:51 PM   #2
TacoKing is on a distinguished road

Navy: SEAL, SEAL Team One, Coronado, CA
Name: Jason
TacoKing's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Florida amigo. Congrats on the truck as well. One more member for a Florida get together. I personally have installed a set of Westin Nerf Bars and a Westin Bull bar. I shopped around and found them on ebay for a pretty good deal (new). I posted the links on another thread so if you are interested I will dig it up. Also, if you purchase a Westin bull bar by Dec 31st you get a free set of lights (to be mounted in the bull bar). Pretty good deal. I also purchased a clear coat bra for the front body, hood, lights and mirrors. It's protection from chipping and such and wipes the bugs right off. I purchased window visors and a bug shield as well as a Thule rack with Kayak mounts. I added four more of the adjustable rail mount/swivels. I upgraded my stereo to a double din Kenwood with USB interface and CD/MP3/WMA compatibility (I am also a techno junkie) inside of a color matching Scosche double din kit mount. I then added a customized black plastic box with a 10'' sub which fits perfectly in the free space on the passenger side storage area behind the seat. This included an amp mounted underneath the front passenger seat. I did all of this from purchases made on ebay and saved well over half to even 75% off of retail. Let me know what interests you and I'll help you out.

Again, welcome to the club...because we are just simply better than them!
Old 12-13-2006, 05:55 AM   #3
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-13-2006, 06:06 AM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
A fighter pilot, I'd love to be. Friendly skies and welcome to TW.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:19 AM   #5
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!! First thing I'd add is nerf bars, and always a bug/stone deflector for your hood. I'm anal about my truck so I also added door edge guards, cause I have retards for friends. When they open or should i say throw open my door, they'll manage to hit my door on something like a pole, or other car
Old 12-13-2006, 11:26 AM   #6
TacoKing is on a distinguished road

Navy: SEAL, SEAL Team One, Coronado, CA
Name: Jason
TacoKing's Tacoma Gallery
Get new friends!
Old 12-13-2006, 03:40 PM   #7
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoKing View Post
Welcome to Florida amigo. Congrats on the truck as well. One more member for a Florida get together. I personally have installed a set of Westin Nerf Bars and a Westin Bull bar. I shopped around and found them on ebay for a pretty good deal (new). I posted the links on another thread so if you are interested I will dig it up. Also, if you purchase a Westin bull bar by Dec 31st you get a free set of lights.
So how much was the bull bar? oh and did you picked up your kayak?
Old 12-13-2006, 03:41 PM   #8
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
cool a pilot :0) welcome to TW check out the videos :0)
Old 12-13-2006, 09:37 PM   #9
Jim Mann has a spectacular aura aboutJim Mann has a spectacular aura aboutJim Mann has a spectacular aura about
Jim Mann's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum, sir. We vacation in your area, since you are only 4 hours south of here.

Forget the bolt on stuff. Your at the beach, add a girl to your truck, LOL. Jim