Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello Cleveland!

Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
BX1018 is on a distinguished road
BX1018's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Cleveland!

Hello,

Figured I'd introduce myself. I'm on my 3rd Tacoma and this forum has been very informative, so I figured after lurking for 6 months, it was time to register.

I've owned a 2000, 2005, and 2009 Tacoma. I'm not too much into "mods", but I installed some door sill protectors if that counts.

This has been great to do research on my stereo system and the few other things I'd like to do to my truck. I'm very minimalist with my trucks (always buy base models) because I like to do my own adding subtracting. Plus, I figured the fewer electronics, the less problems long term.

My only problem is I keep buying Tacomas with the ideal of keeping them for work trucks. Then after I pay them off in 3 years, someone always seems to like smashing into me.

Go figure.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Well hopefully your luck will be better with the 09.
Welcome to Tacoma World!