Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Thinkin about getting back into it

Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #1
Geek with a gun
Cheesycook is on a distinguished road

Cheesycook's Tacoma Gallery
Thinkin about getting back into it

Howdy! Used to have an 86 4x4 with the 22R. Went Jeep for years and recently sold my modified Wrangler for a more family Subaru Impreza. Trying to make a case with the wife why she should take my Impreza and let me trade her 97 Outback on a 98-00 extended cab Taco. I do have a 1 year old son. It there any way to mount a child seat in an extended cab? Front seat is legal in a pickup right?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Definately get the Double Cab. The first time you have to put your kid and wife in the truck you will appreciate the extra room. I know that you have a 4 door already, but times will come when you need the family AND the truck.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:05 AM   #4
Geek with a gun
Cheesycook is on a distinguished road

Cheesycook's Tacoma Gallery
It would be a good reason to have my wife haul the kids around in her ride all the time.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:07 AM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesycook View Post
It would be a good reason to have my wife haul the kids around in her ride all the time.
True, but It never seems to work out that way.