Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Better Late Than Never

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Better Late Than Never

Soon after getting my truck I stumbled across this site and have been reading it daily ever since...it's about time I at least introduce myself.

So back in April I finally got rid of my dying Monte Carlo and made the move to the Tacoma. Picked up a '06 Impulse Red Double Cab Prerunner with 23,000 miles for $20k.

List of what I've done so far:

Radar Detector Cord Routed Behind Dash - First Thing I Did, Looks Much Cleaner
EGR Bug Deflector
In-Channel Window Vents
Running Boards -$100 on craigslist, woo!
Kenwood DNX-5120 - Red Light Cameras added to GPS
Engine Cover Painted Red/Black - I was really bored that weekend
Tailgate Hose Clamp Lock
Bed Mat Bolted Down
Weather Tech Digital Cut Mats - Front & Rear
Mini Mag Flashlight Mod
BC Kiddie Fire Extinguisher Mounted Behind Backseat

I had a stubbie antenna but it just wasn't looking right to me, probably going to just chop the stock one down a little.

Still have a LIST of things I want to do/get for my truck. Sockmonkey decals are in the mail so that will be one more thing off the list.

Anyway, finally here are some pics:

Old 06-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!!! great looking tacoma!!!

question for you.....where did you get the clamps for the mini maglite?
Old 06-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Picked up the clips on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/MAGLITE-AM2A49...ef=pd_sim_hi_5
Old 06-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznor88 View Post
thanks for the link buddy.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #6

Air Force:
Yeah a really smart move and I'll never look back, should have done it sooner. Hope to steer the wife towards Toyota next year when the time comes to get rid of her Focus, yes a Focus.

The running boards aren't too functional for me unless I'm washing the top of the truck but my wife loves them when she's getting in and out.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It's Vault Boy!

Welcome to TW!
Old 06-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #8
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznor88 View Post
Yeah a really smart move and I'll never look back, should have done it sooner. Hope to steer the wife towards Toyota next year when the time comes to get rid of her Focus, yes a Focus.

The running boards aren't too functional for me unless I'm washing the top of the truck but my wife loves them when she's getting in and out.

and they look sweet. Sorry to hear that your wife has a focus. Just kidding.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #11
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
That's a sharp looking truck for an 06. Good eye and great buy. Welcome to Tacoma World. There's a lot to read about our trucks. So, keep up the daily reading. LOL.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #12
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Joking aside that is exactly what I told my Ex once

Products Discussed in this Thread