1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newbie with questions

Discussion in 'New Members' started by syost7, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Jun 29, 2009 at 2:09 PM
    syost7

syost7 [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 2009 double cab
    running boards, bug shield, lower antennae
    I just traded in a 1992 Deluxe X-cab for a 2009 double cab. I love it but want to do some modifications. I've added running boards and bug shield, but I want to add intermittent wipers. I've read the posts on this forum and I think I'll give it a try. It doesn't seem too difficult...I hope. Has anyone else tried it?

2. Jun 29, 2009 at 2:35 PM
    Edrin55

Edrin55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Chula Vista, CA (Eastlake)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Magnetic Gray TRD Sport Access Cab
    Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd, Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope, Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover, Thule Custom lockable light bar, TRD Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd TRD skid plate, Slee Off Road Sliders, Upgraded 3.5" Rearview Mirror/Monitor, Anytime Foglight Mod. (TY Jeff), Smoked Foglights, SilverStar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs, Tinted windows all around, Vent visors, Bed mat with security mod, Wet Okoles front & back, Race/Sport Pedals, Tailgate Clamps, PopNLcok 5300 Tailgate Lock, All weather mats, Helo 17x8 Hubcentric Rims & BFG All Terrain 265/70/17, Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add to the rears, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, Go Rhino Hitch Step, TRD License Plate Frames and Tire Valve Covers. GrillCraft MX Mesh upper and lower grills with "old school TOYOTA" FJ emblem, Cobra CB Radio, Firestick CB Antenna with custom mount.
    [​IMG] &

The intermittent wipers is a piece of cake. I am not Mr. Joe Mechanic and it only took about 10mins. I have a 2009 also. You need part # 84652-04141. List price is $156.89, I got it for $95 at my local dealer.

3. Jun 29, 2009 at 2:42 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    :wave: Welcome to TW!!

where ya from?

Products Discussed in

To Top