Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

1st Post

Old 07-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #1
nardinian is on a distinguished road
nardinian's Tacoma Gallery
1st Post

Yo Toyota Forum members,

my name is Big Steve and I am jacked on Stock Toyotas.

The capability of the stock Tacoma is pretty amazing, so amazing that I don't feel they need any mods (for my purposes).

I enjoy fishing, and off roading on whatever mother nature can throw at my 2008 Access Cab TRD Off Road Tacoma.

Keep up the stoke.

Big Steve
Old 07-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome very excited Big Steve, glad u like ur truck the way it is ... itll save u a ton of oney
Old 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #3
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Think your gonna change your mind after you see a couple of the trucks here on TW.

Welcome..
Old 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #4
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
welcome to the group
Old 07-03-2009, 11:30 AM   #5
nardinian is on a distinguished road
nardinian's Tacoma Gallery
I just wanted to share some squat shots with you guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40067750@N07/

can anyone help me with why i can't attach a photo.

I click the "insert image" tag and then grab the location of my flickr photogs.

I really wanted to blog my photog.

Thanks

Big Steve
Old 07-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #6
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! Welcome to TW!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
gotta attach your photo like this

[im g] image url [/im g]

of course without the spaces