Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member, still searching for my Tacoma

Old 07-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
Mike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
New member, still searching for my Tacoma

Hey everyone, havnt purchased yet but will research this forum to make sure I learn as much as possible before before I pull the trigger. New to the truck world as well, but my recent love for dirt bikes has me realized my needs for a truck. Ive narrowed down to a second generation Tacoma TRD double cab (havnt decided on 4x4 or not yet). Ill probably purchase in the next month or two, so all suggestions/opinions are welcome.

Ive been searching the forum and havnt found a sticky for Pre Purchasing FAQ's or known issues with specific years/models. If anyone cant point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Im a regular at M3forum.net so im accustomed to forum rules and more importantly the search function

TIA
Old 07-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
hello & welcome
Welcome to TW....you cant go wrong with a Taco....my advise would be to test drive a few different models to see what suits your needs.....good luck
Old 07-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #5
Mike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike27t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mike27t's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome and the advice.

Appreciate the links luk8272
Old 07-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Lots of great info. here. Good people.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World. A wealth of knowledge here. Welcome to your new addiction.