Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy all you tacoma lovers

Old 07-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
wayne moore is on a distinguished road
Army: crypto tech
wayne moore's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Howdy all you tacoma lovers

My name is wayne, I'm 48, I live in the upstate of sc near clemson. I have worked as a 32 F "crypto tech" for the US army, a textile finishing plant mechanic then went into our electric shop a few years later I worked as an instrument tech later I became the lead instrument tech but as the imported textiles caused the plant to close I got a job in the engineering department at the local hospital and have been there for the last four and a half years. Though I have never saw my 96 tacoma 2 wheel drive, as a truck to modify I have to say it has been the most dependable vehical I have ever owned being a chevy man at heart with three ford mustangs in the yard "I don't know how that happened?" and the wife drives a buick I guess its good that I got a truck to go get parts for the fords Ha Ha
Old 07-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World. Great forum!
Old 07-04-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Hello!!

Welcome to the forum
Old 07-05-2009, 06:42 AM   #8
wayne moore is on a distinguished road
Army: crypto tech
wayne moore's Tacoma Gallery
happy to be here

Thanks for the big howdy and welcome I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th
Old 07-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to meet ya