Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from SW Florida

Old 07-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
FloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the rough
Army: 66H8A  DDEAMC
FloridaFeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from SW Florida

Just a quick hello. I just discovered your forum a few days ago as I have been researching the Taco in preparations for a possible purchase. Your forum has been very informative and helpful. Amazing all the activity going on here unlike the dying Hummer forums I belong to (I own an H3 and really enjoy it). A local dealer just brought in a 2009 Pyrite Mica 2WD Double Cab Sport Edition just for me. All that is waiting is for me to drive it home. I am sure I will have more questions to ask of you all in the upcoming hours/days. Thanks to all in advance who offer advice/opinions/help, etc.

ROLL TIDE!
Old 07-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and ull love it, i sure love mine
Old 07-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
You're welcome. That's all you'll find is a wealth of knowledge from guys who haven gone or will go through the same mods/TSB's as you.
Welcome to Tacoma World! Hope you get that truck!