Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Thanks

Old 12-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
Jmaciron is on a distinguished road
Jmaciron's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

Thanks for a great site, I'm giving my niece and her husband my 94 landcruiser (200k miles) for christmas, and was going back and forth between toyota and dodge. Now don't hate, but I actually went with the dodge but was having buyers remorse before I even made an offer on it. Then I found this site and now I cant wait to get the tacoma, Buying it tomorrow, 2004 4x4 with the v6. I want to say thanks again, and you'll be hearing from me again because I'll need to modify it to make it mine. Thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaciron View Post
Thanks for a great site, I'm giving my niece and her husband my 94 landcruiser (200k miles) for christmas, and was going back and forth between toyota and dodge. Now don't hate, but I actually went with the dodge but was having buyers remorse before I even made an offer on it. Then I found this site and now I cant wait to get the tacoma, Buying it tomorrow, 2004 4x4 with the v6. I want to say thanks again, and you'll be hearing from me again because I'll need to modify it to make it mine. Thanks
eww..you said dodge. I think you made the right choice for the Tacoma. Welcome aboard.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Great choice! Dodge's are for people who are confused about their sexuality. True fact.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Great choice! Dodge's are for people who are confused about their sexuality. True fact.
Was a groundbreaking study, I remember it.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #7
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, and the Ridgeline (aka metrosexualmobile) too.