Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

What's up?

Old 12-05-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
SoTexTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Adrian
SoTexTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What's up?

What's up, everybody. I just sold my bike and am in the market for a Tacoma. I'm getting a 4WD truck and really like the Tacoma. I"m looking for a mid-to-late 90's model. Also lookin for some expertise and figure this is the place.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw good choice on the years bad choice on where you live
Old 12-05-2007, 03:08 PM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hey welcome to TW bud. Dont listen to them crazy boys. Me thinks Texas rocks and Carolina sucks. Even the cows in Canada die hoping to end up in a Texas BBQ pit but they'd never even take a dump Carolina .
Old 12-05-2007, 03:16 PM   #4
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, welcome to the site. There is plenty of expertise around here (that does not include me unfortunately ). I agree with theMaster (who happens to be one of the experts you are looking for). Don't listen to those Carolina yahooos.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #5

Thanks all. I'm going through the site and finding the answers to most the questions I have. Be sure there will be pics and lots more questions from me.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:43 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
feel free to listen to us "carolina yahoos"!!! it turns out......wait for it.....we actually know some stuff!!
Old 12-05-2007, 05:54 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
feel free to listen to us "carolina yahoos"!!! it turns out......wait for it.....we actually know some stuff!!
sometimes we get lucky
Old 12-05-2007, 06:38 PM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
sometimes ........
The probabilities are OH so low
Old 12-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #9
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcom to TW. +1 for finding some of your answers. Some folks don't even bother to look.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
This feels like one of those uncomfortable dinner parties where the host and hostess get into an argument when you ask one of them to pass the butter.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #11
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
This feels like one of those uncomfortable dinner parties where the host and hostess get into an argument when you ask one of them to pass the butter.
LOL! All you hear is the clinking of silverware on plates.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:11 AM   #12
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
... i dont....
Old 12-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #13
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
... i dont....

i hope you know some stuff.............like how to drink, open beer bottles(like corona bottles) with out bottle opener, how to get drunk cheaply, how to be lazy as a way of life, how to "redneck up"!!! i never exactly said we knew about important stuff!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:15 PM   #14
Born to Ride

Quote:
i hope you know some stuff.............like how to drink, open beer bottles(like corona bottles) with out bottle opener, how to get drunk cheaply, how to be lazy as a way of life, how to "redneck up"!!! i never exactly said we knew about important stuff!!!!
Now that sounds like George Douche. You guys are Presidential material, I must say.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:08 PM   #15

Quote:
I open beer bottles with my wedding ring.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:53 PM   #16

you... are...a... god!
Old 12-06-2007, 06:17 PM   #17
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, I really like the 02-04, love the look of the front/grill. The engine is a 3.4 V-6 or an inline 4, both are stellar. Although I don't own one ( life is about timing, my timing is hot/cold ) I really wanted a TRD off-road, I feel the locking rear diff. would be an immense help in the goo ! I did get the 4 door and it is really nice for just about everything. On the TRD package you also get a larger tire, from a 245/75/r16 to a 265/7o/r16 which in Texas might help you in the sand and mud. Just my .02, Good luck and send pix, whatever you end up with.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:57 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I open beer bottles with my wedding ring.
hey bro....i already knew you were part of the club!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 07:25 PM   #19
hot wheel xr is on a distinguished road
hot wheel xr's Tacoma Gallery
hot wheel xr

Gadget - Is there a specific site with diagnositc codes for my 2005 xr?
Old 12-07-2007, 07:17 AM   #20
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh yeah! nevermind, i know lots of stuff!