Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy from Tucson.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
rdellis is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Master Seargent (Retired) but still wearing the uniform
rdellis's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from Tucson.

Well I've had the truck for about a year but haven't done much more than read the forum. All I can say is you guy's rock and have been a huge help with technical data. I just went to the dealer today to get the T-SB-0305-08 taken care of and the dealer took one look at the information I had inspected the vehicle and ordered the parts.
They also fixed all other minor issues.
For those fighting with the dealers with blown differentials due to tires that are oversized I have a picture of an 09' with 6 inch lift and 315/70/17's on it if it will help. The sales guys said of course it won't have problems with the warranty if we sell it this way.
OH, and I'm a former Ford guy. Was stuck on Ford for 23 years but finally got tired of being treated like crap by the service department. So I made the switch to Toyota. The information you guy's have provided has kept the stealership honest. I also have to give a shout out to Dennis my service guy Desert Toyota, he always does a great job.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have ya bud, welcome aboard
Old 07-06-2009, 11:25 PM   #4
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome