Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New tacoma owner

Old 12-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
kona2chris is on a distinguished road
kona2chris's Tacoma Gallery
New tacoma owner

Just bought my first brand new vehicle, 08 Tacoma double cab SR5 with 4km on it. What a dream. Been driving a 92 Mazda B2600i 4X4 for the last 10 years which was a great truck but man what a difference. Can't wait for Christmas to take it out to the mountains and get it in the snow!!! It makes the little mazda feel like a little compact car!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:43 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! How did you get this shot looking like that?

Old 12-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
some good fall colors and a little help messing with the saturation and contrast in photoshop!
Old 12-06-2007, 04:54 AM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kona2chris View Post
.......take it out to the mountains and get it in the snow!!!
Welcome to TW. Stock tires are terrible in the snow, so be careful.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:20 AM   #5
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
GT and I both moved up from Mazda pickups to our Taco. You're in good company! Mine was a wimpy 2300 4 banger that I had to get out and push when the A/C was running.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:51 AM   #6
Air conditioning! that's a luxury, mine was pretty stock, no AC no power!
Old 12-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #7
No stock tires for me! Bridgestone Dueler A/T revos just put on 2 weeks ago, went up to a bigger size as well! Already tried them out, awesome!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:25 AM   #8
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kona2chris View Post
Air conditioning! that's a luxury, mine was pretty stock, no AC no power!
Sure A/C is a luxury in Vancouver, but not in Texas
Old 12-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #10
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, nice rig,