Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

And a fine howdy do...

Old 07-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road

slowerthanyou's Tacoma Gallery
And a fine howdy do...

Hello All...
I'm new to the forum, having owned my DC '07 4X4 SR5 for about 18 months now. This is my third Toyota pickup in the past 20'ish years. Just bolted up my Fox coilovers today, which follows the dueler revos from last month-- now I need to figure out my next mod.

Any mountain bikers out there?
Old 07-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, fella.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to have ya bud!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:17 AM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 AM   #6
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Hi sty,welcome to TW .....Here's my two wheeled ride.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:04 AM   #7
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Welcome! Got pics of the FOX's??? Oh! And the truck itself?

I love mountain biking! Here's my 1WD: (notice the Fox shock and fork )
Old 07-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #8
slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road

slowerthanyou's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the truck and fox stuff

Tacoholic: Pics as requested. I've got a wonderfully nasty unidentified groan coming out of the suspension now- I'm sure I've screwed something up. Heading out to the garage to check torque specs and orientation of swaybar spacer....
Nice bike pics everyone!

Does my back end look high to you guys?
[attach]And a fine howdy do...-dsc_0040.jpg

And a fine howdy do...-dsc_0033.jpg
Old 07-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowerthanyou View Post
Tacoholic: Pics as requested. I've got a wonderfully nasty unidentified groan coming out of the suspension now- I'm sure I've screwed something up. Heading out to the garage to check torque specs and orientation of swaybar spacer....
Nice bike pics everyone!

Does my back end look high to you guys?
[attach]Attachment 30134

Attachment 30135
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Looks pretty level to me...