Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here, not to toyota though...

Old 07-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
TreyMR2 has a spectacular aura aboutTreyMR2 has a spectacular aura about
TreyMR2's Tacoma Gallery
New here, not to toyota though...

Hey my names trey and I'm 19 years old, I've mainly been a car guy. I have a 1991 Toyota MR2 with a JDM 1998 Mr2 turbo motor swap and a 1994 Jeep grand cherokee for a daily. I'm a tech apprentice at a toyota dealership down here and I'm currently still saving for a tacoma, I do get that sweet sweet employee discount though. I've already got the one I want all priced out I'm just working on getting my credit up now with some secured loans and saving down payment money in the meantime. Just encase anyone was wondering what I'm saving for is a 2010 magnetic grey matallic double cab 4x2 with the TRD off road package and driving lights. Sticker is like $28K, I pay $24,450. I'm looking to buy around the end of the year. I just thought I'd check this place out while I'm waiting. Lol
Old 07-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Tray!

Welcome to the forum!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Hello Tray!
Hope that mispell was intentional.........

Welcome to TW, Trey.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
TreyMR2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Sounds like a plan, Welcome to TW.
Yeah the joys of having to buy all your cars yourself. Lol I will feel very prowd of myself once I get it though. My sister got all her cars paid for and I got shafted cause my parents had some money problems when I was around 15. Also, I like that light bar you got Ridingontrd. I usually only see the ones with 2 lights.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #6
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Trey. Glad to have ya.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw we will help you spend your hard earned money. enjoy the site
Old 07-10-2009, 04:54 AM   #9
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyMR2 View Post
Yeah the joys of having to buy all your cars yourself. Lol I will feel very prowd of myself once I get it though. My sister got all her cars paid for and I got shafted cause my parents had some money problems when I was around 15. Also, I like that light bar you got Ridingontrd. I usually only see the ones with 2 lights.
Thanks Trey, That's a K/C light bar.There are a few others that mount up the same way which have 3 or 4 light tabs.Enjoy the forum.There's a whole lot of info to be had here.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:15 AM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Alright! Someone from the inside! Way to go Trey.
Greetings from San Diego man and welcome to Tacoma World.
Keep saving for that down payment.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #12
TreyMR2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Alright! Someone from the inside! Way to go Trey.
Greetings from San Diego man and welcome to Tacoma World.
Keep saving for that down payment.

Lol ha yeah I can look up EVERY TSB on a daily baises. Lol If someones got an strange problem they can't figure out I'd be glad to see what I can find out for you on TIS. TIS is the website we use at work to help diagnosis prolbems. Its got all the TSB's, recalles, and just some other common and some not so common problems listed with detailed info on fixing them.