Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma Owner - PA

Old 07-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
cdroot4383 is on a distinguished road
cdroot4383's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Owner - PA

Hello Everyone,
I've owned my 08 Tacoma since January and it's the first vehicle I've owned that was made in this millennium, so I'm happy with it. So far, I've learned a lot about the truck and hopefully I will have something worthwhile to contribute. Anyways, here are some pics the day I left the dealership.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Pittsburgh!

You might have learned a lot about the truck so far, but next is learning a lot of ways to spend more money on her!
Old 07-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from johstown but living in nc for almost 9 years.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Hide your wallet! This place will make you wanna spend money!

Good advice.... Mods galore.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sippery Rock. Nice looking 08. Is it a prerunner or 4x4?
Old 07-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #7
Life is good.
glhsracer is on a distinguished road
glhsracer's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to glhsracer
Welcome

Welcome, you should find the forums very interesting and fun.

glhsracer
Rural Michigan
Old 07-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #8
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Nanticoke