LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to the Forum--1st time owner of a Toyota--SoCal

Old 07-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
hockey1chick is on a distinguished road
hockey1chick's Tacoma Gallery
New to the Forum--1st time owner of a Toyota--SoCal

Hey there ---finally got the truck of my dreams!!It's only a little over a mnth that i am the proud owner of a Toyota Tacoma but already started modifying it!

Being a chick and relatively new with mufflers,tips, cold air intake yada ----i def. would need all the help and advices i can get from this site!

Am wondering if members get together to chat about trucks and whatnots---let me know when/where the next gathering is...hiopefully it's close to Redondo beach CA!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

check here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/ for upcoming meets in socal
Old 07-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site! See the link MsTrd posted ^^^^^ for upcoming meetup info in socal

nice truck!!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #6
Wow thanks u guys barely a few hrs old in the site and i feel like 'taco'(1st i ever heard but a super cool nickname!!!) family!!!!

Still trying to work my way around the forum but i know fer sure if i get stuck u guys are here to help me out!!!

Thank u soo much for the great welcome!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw! enjoy the forums!
Old 07-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW
Old 07-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #13
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the site! :]
Old 07-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #16
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #17
hah! i have seen your truck. very nice

Just another day out in sunny LA...

Hey Mike --- u mean u have seen my truck on the road!!?? how funny ---well i was in ur neck of the wood (Upland right?) last Friday n a few days ago as I went up to Scottsdale AZ and back!
Old 07-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Welcome!!

It's about time more ladies are owning tacomas!!

The Tacoma World ladies will have to chat it up sometime.
Thanks Janster!!!! I have to upload the pics i have on the back of my truck --i have pink stickers "METALLICA" and a hockey player!!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
welcome to the site! :]
Thanks Lauren -- i saw pics of ur truck ---hot hot ride!!!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
Welcome

check here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/ for upcoming meets in socal
Thanks MsTrd!!!